How to declare default browser in JWM

Hi all,

After installing JWM, I copied /etc/jwm/system.jwmrc to ~/.jwmrc and
changed the window close hotkey, added a Shift+Ctrl+; key to invoke
dmenu_run, changed the active window to have a red border, and a lot of
other stuff, but I can find no way to change the default browser, and
Google didn't help. Right now it defaults to Arora, and I want it to
default to xxxterm.

Anyone know how to change the default browser on JWM?

Thanks,

SteveT