Re: Pluma load errors

On 29/05/14 02:54 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:
I am running MATE on Debian Sid...and noticed today it's not loading a
bunch of plugins saying there is something wrong with my Python
installation.
It does not say exactly what version of Python it's having trouble with.

frank@frank-debian:~$ pluma
ImportError: could not import gtksourceview

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Error initializing Python interpreter:
could not import pygtksourceview.

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Please check the installation of all the
Python related packages required by pluma and try again.

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Cannot load python plugin Python 'External
Tools' since pluma wasnot able to initialize the Python interpreter.

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Error loading plugin 'External Tools'

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Cannot load python plugin Python 'Quick
Open' since pluma wasnot able to initialize the Python interpreter.

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Error loading plugin 'Quick Open'

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Cannot load python plugin Python 'Snippets'
since pluma wasnot able to initialize the Python interpreter.

** (pluma:7937): WARNING **: Error loading plugin 'Snippets'

I have reinstalled Pluma hoping that night fix the problem but no luck.
Anyone have any ideas ?

   Install python-gtksourceview2   solved my problem.
Sorry for the noise.

--
When the rich get richer they get more powerful
and that puts them in the position to lobby for policies