Re: Assange and NSA

On Tue, 2014-05-27 at 17:54 +0200, Diogene Laerce wrote:
> Ok it seems that nobody is feeling really threaten by the NSA

That's something completely different. In Germany we are aware that the
NSA does absolutely control German Internet nodes. The German Internet
is not German, it's American. Not the software you and I are using does
cause the important issues, at least not in Germany. The German problem
is, that we don't have our own Internet/ISPs/nodes.