Re: Installing Thunderbird

On 05/26/2014 04:25 PM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Monday 26 May 2014 21:09:50 Ethan Rosenberg, PhD wrote:
The object is to be able to close Thunderbird, leave the computer
  on, and read my email via webmail w/o any extra manipulations.

Yes, but is not usual for Icedove to run in the background all the time.  Why
not try to find out why it is and stop it?

Incidentally, sorry that I came off list.  I didn't mean to do so.  Feel free
to take this back on list.

Lisi

Lisi -

Thanks.

Why not try to find out why it is and stop it?

Newbie question --- How??

Ethan