Rar for debian wheezy

i some how installed a rar binary which is working in my old system now i can not back track how i installed it.i want that to install in my Debian wheezy desktop as i am receving many rar files. and unrar is not good enough for me.

by the way just sharing that old version having rar is Squeeze and i am using new version on desktop which is debian 7.

~# dpkg -s rar
Package: rar
 This is the RAR archiver from Eugene Roshal. It supports multiple volume
 archives and damage protection. It can also create SFX-archives. There are
 versions which run on DOS, Windows (3.1x,95,NT), FreeBSD, BSDI.

~# apt-cache policy rar
rar:
  Installed: 2:3.9.3-1
  Candidate: 2:3.9.3-1