Re: friends laptop, no mic found

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 10:47:25AM -0400, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> A friend got fed up with windos, and I have Debian Testing on his
> laptop right now.  Everything, except noted below works great. The only
> problem I am running into is with Skype, and having it not find mic
> found. I'm told it worked under windos.
>
> Below are the outputs of dmesg & lspci.

   ........snip of unnecessary verbiage.......

My apologies for this having nothing to do with solving your problem,
but if you feel the need to post close to the entire output of these
commands use one of the pastebins. The one I use when the need arises is
"pastebin.com". There are others that a search will reveal.

--
Bob Holtzman
Our company's mission is to enable data-stream