Systemd and vt9

I have been reading a lot of posts (here and in devel) about the upcoming change to Systemd as the default init system in Jessie. I came acrosss a post along the wasy that mentioned a debug option that would open a root shell in vt9. This could cause a problem for me as I always have an X session running in vt9 (as well as one on vt7 and one on vt8).

Yes, there are three X sessions always running on my system. Mine, my wife's and my daughter's. All it takes is a Ctl-Alt-Fx to switch between sessions so there is no need for all three of us to use a single X session, or to log out and back in as a new user. Everything is always just as I left it when I return to the computer, even if both my wife and daughter have been using it for hours.

I accomplish this by using an alias for startx in each of our logins. I use:

    alias startx='clear; startx -- :0 vt07'

for myself,

    alias startx='clear; startx -- :1 vt08'

for my wife, and

    alias startx='clear; startx -- :2 vt09'

for my daughter.

So can anyone who is actually using Systemd now (I am still on Wheezy, BTW) tell me if this is going to be an issue for me? Can I do this once my box has been converted to Systemd? What about that root login on vt9?

Marc