Re: Off-topic posting (was Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management)

Top posting here, as everything below is WAY OT. Sorry, Jerry, as old
a hand as you may be, you're wrong. Take this "conversation"
elsewhere, and stop embarrassing yourself and polluting this otherwise
useful list.

Cheers
Patrick