Re: Immediate problem resolved -- Re: Max number of loop devices OR "efficient search of Debian documentation"

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:
> On 20/05/14 23:50, Richard Owlett wrote:
>> I read the man pages for all the commands others referenced but didn't
>> come with any extrapolation to improve my skills at retrieving
>> information on my own.
>> Any suggestions?
>
> Experience, I think :-(

No need to frowny-face that. Experience, and the sharing of it, is
exactly what these sorts of mailing lists excel at. I've been reading
here for only a few days (mainly trying to get my head around systemd,
having jumped onto the wrong bandwagon a few years ago by switching to
Upstart), and in along with the interminable debates, there's quite a
lot of superb information to be learned.

ChrisA