Multiboot issue

I posted the following on the Multisystem site but have received no replies as yet so I'll try here since I have learned a lot about Debian and Linux by following this list and even asking for help on some things.
Anyway, I installed Multisystem following the instructions on this web site

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/03/how-to-create-multiboot-liveusb-using.html

It worked great and I was able to create a multiple distro USB stick. I tried it in a virtual window and each one seemed to work fine. I tried it on an older Dell laptop and found a couple of Distros had issues with the laptop. I wanted to remove those Distros and add a couple of different one so I opened up Multisystem (accessories ---> multisystem) and get the following pop up error message:

Error: Unable to delete: bin
boot
build_day
dev
etc
image
include
init
.kconfig
lib
linuxrc
mnt
opt
plymouth.splash.active
preinit
proc
.profile
root
run
sbin
selinux
sys
tmp
usr
var

Short of using synaptics to remove it and then reinstalling can anyone shed some light on how to fix this?

Thanks

John