Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:08 PM, Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:
>> This is, in fact, a very Godly and Scriptural view. The earth is the
>> Lord's, and everything in it [1], and people are given the charge of
>> taking care of it and putting it to work [2].
>
> Heh - it may be a view taken by the Godly and Scriptual, but I'm very
> much neither of those :-)

All I'm saying is, you happen to be broadly in agreement with God in
those views you expressed :) You might not believe in Him, but you
happen to be thinking along the same lines.

You're right that this is pretty OT. But I've been lurking here for a
few days, and a lot of the chatter has been OT. Doesn't mean it isn't
of interest or even useful, of course :) but it has been only
tangentially Debianish.

ChrisA