Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

On Mon, 2014-05-19 at 16:17 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
   . . .
> > It involves skull sweat.
>
> Now there's a new term - I usually find my skin sweats, although to be
> honest I'm really not sure about my skull, since it's hidden from my
> immediate view.

Just FYI, Robert Heinlein used "skull sweat" as a metaphorical term for
the effort involved in concentrated thought such as problem solving.
Given that concentrated thinking burns energy, hence calories, just as
physical exercise does, it's not a bad image.

--
Bill Wood