How to remote login Debian Gnome from another Debian Gnome machine or Windows machine?

Dear all,

I'm a newbie of Debian, I have installed debian with gnome on one of my machine (call it A), and i want to remote login it from another machine (call it B) who is also installed with debian & gnome, and i also want to remote login machine A from another machine (call it C) who is installed with Windows 8.

What packages should i install on each machine - A,B,C - so that i can remote login into the gnome desktop of A from B and C?

regards,
Jinmin