Re: systemd situation in Jesssie

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 09:17:46PM -0400, Theodore Alcapotaxis wrote:
> [...]

Yes, running Gnome-Shell here on Jessie, Systemd I've had no problems.
What specifically broke, gdm3? Maybe use ligtdm for the time being ...
that's what I did.

I find that by reading this list and especially debian-dev I find out
about problems *usually* proactively. However, part of using
Testing/Unstable to is to find these bugs for the developing team and
file *useful* bug reports.