Re: DEB Wheezy xfce desktops

On 05/17/2014 10:36 PM, Tom Furie wrote:
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 07:38:36PM -0500, c. marlow wrote:

I have checked all over google and cannot find any of the desktops
in Vanilla Debian, as they're different distro to distro I am on
Xubuntu 12.04 right now but one day plan on going back to Vanilla
Debian I liked how it only used 100 MB idle with nothing open
xubuntu about 250 or so MB.

But I would love to have those desktops / wallpapers I mean if
possible to add to my ever growing collection :D
That's why I gave you the name of the package that provides at least
some of the wallpapers (I don't know if it contains the one you're
looking for). It's available at
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/xfce4-artwork/ or your preferred
mirror.

Cheers,
Tom

Thank you so much TOM you made me SO HAPPY... I found the one I wanted... I just LOVE this background it reminds me of WIN 2000 which was my fav windows os.... Here is the desktop on Xubuntu 12.04 my current OS for now.

http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/CMAR606/Debian%20Mail%20List/youmademehappytom.png

Cheers Mate!

Christopher

--
~ Christopher ~
chris@marlows.org

Blog: www.cwmsjournal.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/cmar606

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from chris@marlows.org, and to chris@marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.