Re: DEB Wheezy xfce desktops

On 05/17/2014 07:20 PM, Tom Furie wrote:
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 02:16:32PM -0500, c. marlow wrote:

I am wondering where I can find the desktops thats used in the latest
Debian XFCE desktop Wallpapers?
I'm not sure which wallpaper you're talking about, but have you checked
xfce4-artwork?

Cheers,
Tom

Hi tom,

I have checked all over google and cannot find any of the desktops in Vanilla Debian, as they're different distro to distro I am on Xubuntu 12.04 right now but one day plan on going back to Vanilla Debian I liked how it only used 100 MB idle with nothing open xubuntu about 250 or so MB.

But I would love to have those desktops / wallpapers I mean if possible to add to my ever growing collection :D

Thanks,
Christopher

--
~ Christopher ~
chris@marlows.org

Blog: www.cwmsjournal.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/cmar606

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from chris@marlows.org, and to chris@marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.