Re: Tails

I totally agree with you, Richard, on this.

Moreover I have just discovered, after googling, that Tails provides free technical support via a mailing list.

Weaver should have posted a request for help on behalf of the investigative journalist wannabe to that mailing list. It's the most appropriate thing to do.