Re: Tails

On 16/05/2014 13:10, Weaver wrote:
On Fri, May 16, 2014 2:28 am, Артур Истомин wrote:
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 09:42:27PM -0700, Weaver wrote:
Greetings all,

Is there anybody on the list in Forteleza, Brazil?

There's a young, female, investigative journalist there, who wants to
install Tails onto a USB stick, with a persist partition, but she hasn't
got the slightest idea of how to go about it.

Any father figures up for a free gig?
Cheers!
Drop me her photos. I am ready to travel for the young Brazilian female
right now. Even from Russia =)

Never mind.
I'll do up a USB drive and send it to her.
It would get there quicker if you know someone who is going out there and can post it internally in which case it might get there in a couple of weeks. My personal experience of posting anything out there from any other country is that it takes at least 3 weeks, often longer, and when I had a mini display port to hdmi cable sent out a year or so ago we had to pay 200% of its value in import
duty.
Anyway good luck, sorry I am not going out again till next year.

She would just unravel your genetic code, and leave you crying in the
streets of the Barrio, Art. Nothing but a broken programme.
Trust me, I'll save you the pain.
Cheers!

Weaver.