Re: Tails

On Fri, May 16, 2014 2:28 am, Артур Истомин wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 09:42:27PM -0700, Weaver wrote:
>> Greetings all,
>>
>> Is there anybody on the list in Forteleza, Brazil?
>>
>> There's a young, female, investigative journalist there, who wants to
>> install Tails onto a USB stick, with a persist partition, but she hasn't
>> got the slightest idea of how to go about it.
>>
>> Any father figures up for a free gig?
>> Cheers!
>
> Drop me her photos. I am ready to travel for the young Brazilian female
> right now. Even from Russia =)

Never mind.
I'll do up a USB drive and send it to her.

She would just unravel your genetic code, and leave you crying in the
streets of the Barrio, Art. Nothing but a broken programme.
Trust me, I'll save you the pain.
Cheers!

Weaver.

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515