Re: reboot required after linux-image upgrade?

On Wed, 14 May 2014 07:59:25 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

Hello Curt,

>is run as part of the install; however, I don't know whether in synaptic
>et. al. the same information is available for observation.

In Synaptic, one has to set preferences to "Apply changes in a terminal
window" to be able to monitor what happening as it happens.

--
 Regards  _
It's only the children of the ------- wealthy tend to be good looking