Manufacturer of RFID card, NFC tag, keyfob and wristband!

Dear Purchasing Manager,

I send you a details of our hot-selling RFID Metal Tag, I believe it will be useful for your business.

Our main products are as follows:
  * Smart card include Contactless card, Contact card, Magnetic stripe card, Plastic card, Clamshell card, Proximity card, Hybrid cards, etc
  * Smart label include RFID sticer, RFID inlay, Paper ticket,etc
  * RFID tag include NFC tag, Wristband, Keyfob, Token, Metal tag, Windshield tag, Jewellery tag, Library tag, DVD tag, Garment tag, Epoxty tag, etc.

Widely applications in :
   Access Control, Asset Tracking,
   Time & Attendance Control,
   Security & Logistics,
   Warehouse Management,
   Inventory & Library Management,

If you need more info, pls browse our website www.gwrfid.com or contact with me directly.

Thanks & B.Regards
Seven

Shenzhen Goodwin (RFID) Technology Co., Ltd
Tel : +86 755 86955830
Fax :+86 755 86955829
Web : www.gwrfid.com
Email:seven@gwrfid.com