Re: minimal X.org xserver installation on Debian Wheezy

On Sun, 11 May 2014 13:14:28 +0300
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> These two have been replaced by xserver-xorg-input-evdev
>
> > xserver-xorg-video-radeon
> > xserver-xorg-video-ati
> >
> > I'm fairly sure I installed the Recommends:. You may need to have
> > different video packages.
>
> Last time I did this I also needed an xfonts- package, like xfonts-base,
> but since it is a Recommends: of xserver-common I will probably be
> pulled in if one doesn't disable them.
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

You will need xbase-clients as well.

--
http://markorandjelovic.hopto.org

One should not be afraid of humans.
Well, I am not afraid of humans, but of what is inhuman in them.
    Ivo Andric, "Signs near the travel-road"