Re: How to get a log of fsck on boot partition when using systemd-sysv

Am 11.05.2014 09:35, schrieb Sven Joachim:

> Something like "journalctl -b | grep systemd-fsck".  I haven't figured
> out how to get "journalctl -u" to work here.

That, or something like
systemctl status systemd-fsck-root.service
or
systemctl status systemd-fsck@<your device>.service

works for me as well.

If you use
systemctl status systemd-fsck@<TAB>
autocompeltion will help you with choosing the right device name, *but*
make sure to properly quote the string, if it contains \, ie. either put
it in "" or use \\ instead of single \.

HTH,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?