Re: Confusion

On 08/05/14 08:01:03, josh wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>

> Look at my latest frustration:

<snip>

> My CD readers are obviously working just fine.

<snip>

> Is there any way to find the answers to simple, basic problems
> without becoming immersed in millions of abstruse technical queries
> by people who are doing something other than following the very
> basic installation installation steps given on your own website?

Hi Josh,

It sounds to me as if the ISO isn't loading the correct CD/DVD driver
during the install.

Given that you have downloaded three ISO images, I presume using the
network (internet) isn't a constraint to your install.

In the past, I have been more than satisfied with the performance of
the Debian netinstal procedure, details which you should be able to
locate here:

https://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

I suggest you try it.

Regards