layer 2 traffic

hello everyone,
i would like to connect my office(A), home(B) and my wife's office(C) in a network. all 3 of them they do have an adsl connection with a debian wheezy box with 3 ethernet cards.
that box runs as files server in the local network.
i would like to connect all 3 sites but have some kind of layer 2 network over IP. this is due to some application that i need to run that they fail to run in a layer 3 network (checked with the vendor). for example ethernet 3 on each site's box could be setup for layer 2 traffic. then site A could send all traffic (MAC, ....) to site's B and C ethernet 3 attached devices. at the moment the 3 sites are in an openvpn from the linux boxes with port forward from the ISP's routers on each site. but this is for the layer 3, i cannot carry layer 2 traffic.

could someone point me to some solutions on how to run this kind of setup?

sincerely yours.