Re: jigdo various questions ( --noask does not work + how to use "/var/cache/apt/archives/*.deb" as source )

Le 29.04.2014 16:27, berenger.morel@neutralite.org a écrit :
Hello.

I am trying to update some iso images ( I have downloaded ISOs last
week, but it seems that there were an update since, my images are in
7.4 and last debian stable is 7.5 ) through jigdo, and wanted to play
a little with its scriptable possibilities, since it seems that there
is a --noask option to avoid asking questions to user.

But when I am doing this:
$i=2;jigdo-lite

"http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.5.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/debian-7.5.0-amd64-DVD-$i.jigdo";
--scan "debian-7.4.0-amd64-$i.iso" --noask

jigdo still asks me questions, so I can not send it through a for
loop and a '&'.

I just did some more tries, and I think it is a bug which is repeatable when you specify the URI of jigdo file. Can someone confirm, please?