Re: Systemd

Curt writes:
 > On 2014-04-25, Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:
 > >
 > > For example, to correct idling mixture there under the hood was a screw
 > > on the carburetor, nowadays there's a connector for a computer inside
 > > the driver's cab. Assumed your car strikes in the middle of the
 > > wilderness, what kind of car do you prefer?
 >
 > A not buggy horse and buggy.

I am still for a Citroën Dyane (possibly Fire Engine Red livery) or a
2CV with a bag of good tools.

You can even start it up engaging the lift jack crank the motor
shaft. Damn funny. And useful. Maybe Citroën kept this feature even in
the CX model, GS had for sure...

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO