[Resolved]Re: Preparation of a "wishlist bug" underway - was [Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Resolved]Re: Preparation of a "wishlist bug" underway - was [Re: Debian repository available on USB flash rather than CD/DVD sets?]
- From: Richard Owlett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:18:27 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 53592B43.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <530744C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <5301F902.email@example.com> <CAOsGNSTn2SQJ69O7YdxmdKdzM9=Zvj6eU=PFFfBp1-U4f3dBvg@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAOsGNSSbDM=xDyNjCunY3QT-FKrvs3SCqB6dYq4ygMFqiN3nFQ@mail.gmail.com> <20140220090307.GF22609@sid.nuvreauspam> <5306064F.email@example.com> <CAOsGNSSkhqujCs-Pp+6VGpBaimPTHvKRDESLMWim=KL+EczNSQ@mail.gmail.com> <20140221082218.GK22609@sid.nuvreauspam> <530744C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Owlett wrote:
My procedure will be:
1. write specification of goal
2. write rationale behind goals
3. experiment with trial solutions
4. create and submit wishlist bug
My original goal was to have all of a repository on a single USB
I've since found it possible to additionally have a bootable
image of 1st DVD of set on the first partition of that flash drive.
It also appears feasible to have preseed files on a separate
partition of that drive.
[🔎] 534D9231.email@example.com">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 534D9231.firstname.lastname@example.org
[🔎] 53514E0A.email@example.com">https://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 53514E0A.firstname.lastname@example.org
for some comments.