Re: Compromised ext4 filesystem after mdadm manipulation error

On 22/04/2014 20:50, L.M.J wrote:

I would like to know if there is a last chance to recover ma data ?

The people that will know are on the linux-raid list, here:

http://vger.kernel.org/vger-lists.html#linux-raid

I haven't seen a reply to your message so, if you still have the problem,
(i) stop
(ii) say just what you've said here, but on the raid list

If recovery is possible, they know what should be done. And they're nice people, they develop the raid system, and are usually happy to take a moment to explain what's needed.

Data loss is easy to do by mistake, I think, but if it can be recovered you will be able to do so, good luck,

Ron