Re: install cinnamon

On Mon, 2014-04-21 at 19:50 +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Mon 21 Apr 2014 at 19:37:26 +0100, Balint Szigeti wrote:
>
> > hello
>
> Hello Balint Szigeti.
>
> You have joined your mail to an existing one and your topic has nothing
> to do with the one you have added your mail to.
>
> This doesn't benefit the person who sent the original mail and it
> doesn't benefit you.
>
> Please submit your mail again as a completely separate message.

Brian,

Tried replying back to you privately and your ISP keeps rejecting my
msg.

     ad44@cityscape.co.uk

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain cityscape.co.uk by mx1.demon.co.uk.
[91.221.168.150].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 Rejected by content scanner (CMAE). See
http://mailreport.co.uk/FAQ/CMAE_PreFilter for an explanation.
Fingerprint is <v=2.1 cv=Z+fVQhhA c=1 sm=0 tr=0 p=qszwqxSOAAAA:8
a=KtmYYvMrnGWTDW48ecFqBA==:117 a=dhAoN5Y7P8MA:10 a=EJZIljGloeMA:10
a=8nJEP1OIZ-IA:10 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=1XWaLZrsAAAA:8 a=qDc0m2crAAAA:8
a=60ExDWka7cHAFxQ-cdsA:9 a=wPNLvfGTeEIA:10 a=ylTlFfjMF8MA:10
a=62qOcnCpSSIA:10>

What I was wanting to ask you though is:

I was just curious why that question would not be allowed into the
group? Isnt this group for Debian users that are using plain debian
and not a directive as in Ubuntu, mint?

Isnt this group for all Desktop Environments Xfce, Lxde, Gnome 3?

Had to send this email in a new email, for some reason I got a 550
error from your ISP.

Christopher