Re: Heartbleed (was ... Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...)

shawn wilson writes:
> No, I don't want to hear from my bank unless there's a problem. If
> everything is going OK, don't spam me. If its not, by all means, let
> me know. This didn't affect them so don't tell me anything.

You assume that they would tell you if they were affected.

If I did any online banking (I don't) I'd change all the passwords no
matter what the banks said and consider closing the accounts and opening
new ones with different account numbers as well.  Maybe with different
banks.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com