Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...

Hello!

Am Samstag, 12. April 2014, 21:03:36 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> On Sat, 2014-04-12 at 20:48 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> > I experience issues with Debian lists :(. _With Debian lists only_ :(.
> >
> > :( I'm still subscribed to d-community-offtopic, I checked it, however,
> >
> > my latest mail didn't come through the list:
> My apologies, it was delayed and did came trough right now :)

Honestly – please anyone who has the feeling that the mailing list software
does not work or send mails to their account:

*First* and *foremost* give it some patience…

… and check *your own* setup. At least check:

- Your subscription status – by subscribing again for example.

- Check with a different mail account.

Only if you are confident that your setup is working 100%, then write a mail to
the listmasters to check on their side.

Please, pretty please.

Cause honestly I am quite a bit fed up with the recent "the mailing list does
not work" posting.

I assume that most of the subscribers receive mails as do I for example.

And I assume that the mailing list software *just works*.

So I assume that the likelyhood of it being a problem on *your* side is next
to 100%.

(Thread set to ignored.]

Thanks,