Re: Copying complete SET of installation DVDs to a USB stick

Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Saturday 12 April 2014 15:01:05 Richard Owlett wrote:
I rebooted to an operable system and created a large partition on
the remainder of the flash drive. I then attempted to copy DVDs
to the flash drive using first

      cp -r -l /media/cdrom0 /media/mydrive/disk1
[snip]
      cp -r -l /media/cdrom0 /media/mydrive/disk1

What's the difference?  Or rather, what was *meant* to be the
diference? :-/

Lisi

Oopps ;/
Second should have been
     cp -r  /media/cdrom0 /media/mydrive/disk1