Help with network topology/setup

Hello all.

I'm asking for suggestions for my setup.

I'll have a remote server, with 2 radio connections: 1 wifi (probably a ubuiquity bullet) and one ppp through usb2ttl adapter and RFD900.

I'd like to setup an openvpn link between my laptop (which will also have both radios) and the server that can cope with the loss of any of the links. The links should resume normal operation as soon as they become available.

I've looked into interface bonding, but it seems bonding ppp's is difficult. I've also seen suggestions of changing the system's routes.

I'm not a networking expert, so if the solution is clear, it escapes me.

Thanks for the help.

Diogo Martins Silva