The quest for a multimonitor screensaver

Uberto Lauri has been a source of great help, And so far I've gotten this far towards a multiscreen screensaver
by running one directly like this:
ric@iam:/usr/lib/xscreensaver$ ./glschool -geometry 5440x1024+1

...for four monitors. But, it doesn't jump to fullscreen number 1 monitor (leftmost) , although I can drag the window to the first monitor and pull on the sides and bottom to fill all the monitors. It works, so that is sort of a proof of concept. Anyone know how to achieve the effect desired via command line so I can use something like xautolock to initiate a full spread across multi-monitors and have it start in the leftmost monitor? That seems to be the Holy Grail for the lack of such a feature using Linux on the desktop. Windows has it, which makes me crazy. :) Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png