Re: .Xresources not loading on start

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 4:51 AM, John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell
<johnandsara2@cox.net> wrote:
> i wrote this:
>
>     http://sourceforge.net/p/xdm-options/
>
> it launches window manager desktop pairs.  you might see something in it
> that helps
>

> this seems simple.  back off your recent changes and change only one thing
> at a time.  you can then say which change caused a problem
>

> i would guess an "exit 1" signaled by any app during the X starup might give
> you headaches.  it's better to wait until after X starts (run a script then)
> unless you got everything down or are doing something special.

Hi, Thanks for taking out time and replying. Is that a complete new
display manager. Does it have a package for debian?
Also I pressed the send button my mistake, so I completed my question
in the next mail. Its link is,
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav
Imperial College of Engineering and Research,
Pune.