Re: can't build modules after update

Hallo Selim!
Thank you for your response.

I was downloading with git mISDN. I know mISDN is in the kernel, but the
recent version has the mISDN_oslec echo canceler included.

As well, I need the sources to patch that mISDN version for my new
openvox isdn board with an hc.

I was capable to build any kernel module with:

"make modules"

which is now no more possible. Even if I delete the source folder, grab
it again with git, the result remains the same.

The old kernel version was, 3.4 which I updated to 3.12-1.

For any further suggestions I would kindly thank you.

Tamer