Image hosting server

I want to set up a simple image hosting server for private use.

No galleries - just something similar to Imgur/ge.tt where people I work
with can easily put up an image and provide a link to it in our
plain-text email based discussions. The simpler for people to use the
better.

Even a simple php script solution might work, but I'd prefer a debian
package.

I've a number of Debian apache/nginx servers and various cms (drupal,
wordpress, cmsmadesimple, etc) I can use.

I'm also happy to let d-u users have access to it for list purposes.

Any suggestions?

Kind regards