[Solved:] kmail2 inbox folder problem

Am Montag, 10. März 2014, 13:47:18 schrieb andre@cyberh0me.net:
> > I accidently deleted my inbox folder (I mean the special "inbox" aka
> > "Posteingang") in kmail2. Now I cannot create a new one.
> >
> > How can I get it back without messing with my settings and other
> > folders?
>
> use your backup?
>
> br
> Andre
I only have an older backup! However, it is working again. Although I do not
know what really happened, after reboot the folder appeared again.

The nice side affect was, that I learnt, the mails are no more stored in ~/Mail
but in ~/.local/share/.local-mail.

Somehow I missed this change. Is this somewhere documented?

Last but not least, it is working again.

Thanks for all the help,

Best

Hans