Re: What happened to "use control-alt-backspace to terminate X server?"

Thanks Andrei!

Here is what I get:

> root@dillserver:~# aptitude show keyboard-configuration
> Package: keyboard-configuration
> State: installed
> Automatically installed: no
> Version: 1.102
>  This package maintains the keyboard preferences in /etc/default/keyboard.  Other packages can use the information provided by
>  this package in order to configure the keyboard on the console or in X Window.
>

> root@dillserver:~# dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
> update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling back to defaults
> update-rc.d: warning: start and stop actions are no longer supported; falling back to defaults
> root@dillserver:~#

Let me know if any other information would be useful...

This is a fresh-out-of-the-box Jessie installed from the netinst CD a while ago and updated regularly.

Should I file a bug report?

Enjoy!
Rick