web/gui network server package?

There are various OpenWRT distributions, including one based on Debian:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWRT

but the debian WRT appears to be command line only at this point.

However, I'm just running on intel hardware and wanting some gui or
web router software (will need to install run a DHCPd, proxy DNSd and
some NAT for my internal network - the ADSL modem/router simply falls
over every now and then with bittorrent-like NAT connection load (a
tor relay I've recently set up), so I am going to bridge the modem
directly to my server, and have the server be the gatewal for my local
network). I'll also need to run a pppoe client - the modem will be in
bridging mode.

I'm wondering if these are custom packages for the various OpenWRT
distros, or does a web gui or other gui for this 'router' exist in
Debian?

The only thing I have found is netscript-2.4, which is a little
ambiguous regarding its kernel support:
Description-en: Linux 2.4/2.6/3.x router/firewall/VM host network config system.
 This is a router and firewall network configuration system.  It is specific to
 the 2.4.x and 2.6.x kernel series.

Has anyone used this, or recommend something else? Or perhaps I need
to subscribe to debian-isp or something?

TIA
Zenaan