Re: was Four people troll

On 3/4/14, Arnold Bird <arnoldbird@cosmicemail.com> wrote:
> I wish I could do that with systemd but you people have
> forced your way and now stand at the top of every
> major linux distribution that exists.

Mr Arnatural Linux Bird,

> Yes, I fight to beable to pull my head out of the BS.
> You are intent on not allowing anyone that freedom.

Your subtlety is very fitting for the debian-user mailing list. You
are clearly making a lot of friends.

Also, it seems you are assuming disempowerment on your part (funny
assumption in the Debian world), suppression of you and the good olde
dayes by systemd proponents and Red Hat employees, bad faith on the
part of almost everyone (since almost everyone disagrees with you), a
right to be hypocritical, a right to impose very family-unfriendly
foul language on the debian-user and other mailing lists, projection
of blame on others, a right to ignore reality (Shuttleworth relatively
gracefully conceding to the Debian TC vote and encouraging an
efficient, speedy and supported move to systemd), and all manner of
stuff that emanates from within.

There have been some outstandingly good conversations and
demonstrations of good faith and lengthy willingness to engage in
communication and to allow extended discussion of every possible point
- much of the technical points ignored since they are so
overwhelmingly in favour of systemd, and yet you still project bad
faith and troll around the net.

Please stop. If you can't, show us your best! Raise those fists!
Rattle the sabor! Cry wolf! Keep swearing on public family-friendly
mailing lists and watch everyone convert to your minority opinion and
hypocritically expressed beliefs.

Oh, and hell just froze over, pigs are flying, and the world is about
to end - get your post-apocalyptic supplies ready or YOU WILL be left
out!