OT: Re: was Four people troll

Good time of the day, Arnold.

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:39:36 -0800 you wrote:

> I wish I could do that with systemd but you people have
> forced your way and now stand at the top of every
> major linux distribution that exists.
>
> Yes, I fight to beable to pull my head out of the BS.
> You are intent on not allowing anyone that freedom.

I think there is no need to ask for freedom, but rather fight for it -
my fathers would never free USSR and the rest of the world from german,
british, yankees - fashists unless they would fight for it.

What is regarding modern fashists (i would not name then again) and the
Debian project - well, it seems it becomes people's / countries choice
as only its army can protect its citizens OR there should be some
mechanism invented that would let check/accept/deny the decisions made
for whole the globe. -- But in the situation it is again to be divided
between groups of countries: like USSR and the Europe/NAUS - for the
same government criminals will be on their slaves (the sitizens),
depriving them more of their rights.

Ста.