Re: Photovoltaic inverter monitoring or logging software

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Mirco Piccin wrote:

Hi,
Consider also to use an Arduino connected to your inverter using TA sensors.

Then you can use Emoncms, that is a cms (lamp) focused on log, elaborate
and show power consumption/production data.
It's opensource and you can use the free cloud version (emoncms.org) or
download it and install in your own server.

They design also hw stuff (arduino related). The main project is :
www.openenergymonitor.org

Regards