Re: disk quota

yes

Hi folks!

Reading some howtos about quota disk I'm not sure about this topic (because is very old):

"checking quotas regularly - Linux doesn't check quota usage each time a file is opened, you have to force it to process the aquota.user and aquota.group files periodically with the quotacheck command.You can setup a cron job to run a script similar to the one below to achieve this"

so, I need remount fs without quota, do:

quotaon -vaug

e remount with quota?

Can anyone that use disk quota confirm this thing?

thanks for help!
--
Pol