Re: Physically have install DVD set. Want ISO's from which they came.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 02:10:05PM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Friday 21 February 2014 12:32:00 Richard Owlett wrote:
> > I have *NO* internet connectivity.
>
> You must have some internet connectivity, somewhere, in order to be
> able to converse with this list. :-/

Yes, but sending DVD ISOs over the mailing list is going to be frowned
upon. Implementing an email backend for apt is also probably not worth
it.

If Richard says he has no internet connectivity, then he has no internet
connectivity. I've had to deal with air-gapped debian systems before.
They're a bit of a pain, but they are often required.