Re: Bombono DVD

 Subject: Re: Bombono DVD
 To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
 Date: Monday, February 17, 2014, 6:46 AM

 On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 01:46:48PM
 -0600, yaro@marupa.net
 wrote:
 > On Sunday, February 16, 2014 06:24:10 PM LM--- wrote:
 > > Dear developers,
 > >
 > > I WANT BOMBONO DVD
 > > for the next Debian release
 > >
 > > ;-))
 > >
 > > It's simply working great here!
 > >
 > > ludo
 >
 > What is a "Bombono DVD?"

 Bombono DVD appears to be a DVD authoring program. It was
 ITP'd back in
 2012[1], but it appears that the DD never quite got around
 to packaging
 it.

A note on dvd authoring . . . Since dvdstyler didn't make it into the wheezy repos, I tried bombono.  bombono works but is not as feature-rich as dvdstyler.  UGH!  After a year of frustration and keeping on squeeze to solve the problem,  Steve Pusser over at Mepis put together a dvdstyler package for wheezy.  You can get it at the Mepis Community Repos.  I can now move to wheezy for video production!  Not even thinking about jessie yet.  I've had enough frustration for a while . . .
 Ludo, if you're interested, why not drop the developer a
 line and see if
 they want any help packaging the software?

 [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=690032