Re: "cloning" a debian installation

On 02/01/2014 12:53 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Fri, 2014-01-31 at 22:41 +0100, Fabrice Vaillant wrote:
Your solution seems the easiest of the adequate solution I have
received. Howewer I have received a pm about clonezilla which seems like
a tool tailored for this kind of job.
What are the advantage of each solution ?
How do you install a bootloader ?
Can I remove swap from my "new" install (BTW I do not use the hibernate
function)?