Re: Viber on Debian

> LMGTFY I understand and agree with, but why the URL shortening? You only
> saved...
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=viber
> ... 2 characters and you also hit innocent bystanders like me :p

BTW, LMGTFY was OK for the "What's viber?" part, but for the "Is
it libre?" it's a bit trickier since proprietary software usually
doesn't boast "we're neither Free Software nor Open Source", so your
only recourse is to either assume it's proprietary because you didn't
find a Free license, or try to install the program and read the EULA
(if you don't read it, you may get fooled since some Free Software has
a stupid "EULA license dialog" even though the user doesn't legally need
to agree to that license in order to use the software).

        Stefan