Re: Cannot import packages from debian iso to apt-cacher-ng

Can anyone please rectify me. I have got some weird doubts.

I have set up a PXE boot server. It has a forder /srv/tftp and it has
all the required files for PXE install.

I have also installed apt-cacher-ng on that PXE server. And that PXE
server is also acting as a local DHCP server.

So now, what should I do?

1) I should first do this on the PXE server

echo "Acquire::http { Proxy "http://localhost:3142";;; };" >
/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/90proxy
 and then I should install one client using my bootable usb. But then
how will apt-cacher import all packages from that client?

2) Or instead of step 1 above, should I first mount all the three iso
on the PXE server, create a symlink to the /pool folder to
/var/cache/apt-cacher-ng/_import
and then import packages?

But the above method fails! Don't know why!